Monday, October 26, 2009

What's on our menu this week?

I'm trying very hard to get more organized. If I plan out our weekly menu ahead of time, I find that my week goes much more smoothly and I am more productive. There's nothing worse than standing in front of the freezer at 5:30pm, trying to pull together a meal that we can all eat while Ella's hanging off my leg, pointing frantically to her mouth (her baby sign for "hungry"). So here's what I came up with for this week:

Monday
gluten-free crispy tilapia
quinoa pilaf
wilted spinach with garlic & EVOO

Tuesday
hamburger & veggie crockpot meal
garden salad

Wednesday
eggless, gluten-free salmon burgers (no bun for me)
sweet potato fries
steamed broccoli

Thursday
gluten free meatloaf
rosemary roasted potatoes
steamed carrots

Friday
shrimp sauteed with potatoes
garden salad

Saturday (Halloween!)
grilled pork chops
barley something... TBD
roasted asparagus

Some of these are new recipes that I've come across and/or modified so if all goes well, I'll post them as the week goes on.
Print

No comments:

Post a Comment