Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This week's menu

I was not as organized this week as I was last week so when I went grocery shopping I got the basic potatoes and sweet potatoes, veggies & fruits and then a pot roast, pork roast, some steak for stir-frying, pork chops and some ground turkey. I think next week I'd like to try turkey breast.

Monday: spaghetti squash and ground turkey (Mike was planning to be home late so I went simple simple for Ella and me.)

Tuesday: pot roast, potatoes and carrots

Wednesday: leftovers (hopefully)

Thursday: beef stir-fry -- need to look for some creative ways to do this. Maybe with broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas, red pepper and onion?? Served over barley with a garden salad on the side.

Friday: pork roast, sweet potatoes and green beans

Saturday: leftovers (hopefully... can you tell I'm feeling lazy this week?)

Sunday: TBD. I'm toying around with the idea of making gluten free turkey meatballs and a "mock spaghetti sauce" and serving them over buckwheat soba. We'll see what the weekend brings...
Print

No comments:

Post a Comment